There are various factors to consider when asking how long does it take for CBT to work. In an ideal world, you would want to see immediate effects. In some cases, this can happen, but not always. Here are some of those factors to consider.
- It depends on how much you take. The larger the quantity, the quicker the benefits.
- How are you taking the CBD? If you are taking the oil in your drink, such as sweetened tea, or milk which needs to be digested, it will take much longer.
- Taking in a drink or food where there is fibre, this will slow down absorption, so approx. 30 mins.
- If you place a drop under your tongue, it will reach your blood stream quicker, therefore having an almost immediate effect.
- Although you will start to feel some benefits straight away, it is more likely to take between 4-6 weeks of constant use to fully feel the benefits. View it as you would a dietary supplement in your expectations of time scale.
- Another factor is the quality of the product you are taking. Although they all contain CBD, it is important to know what you are buying. Be aware of the origin of the hemp and do some research about the farming practices that have been used in the soil. Also, ensure that the label outlines the testing that has taken place. This information should always be highlighted.
So in conclusion, for most part you will feel a level of effect immediately, however, there is no rule, and everybody reacts differently.